Memory foam mattresses can be very comfortable. However, some people find them too firm for their taste. And this can be bad for sleep quality that they get when sleeping on the mattress. Luckily, there is a solution for those who find traditional memory foam mattresses too firm – the Dreamfoam mattress for back pain!
As you can guess this memory foam mattress is one in which you can sleep very comfortable. All the while the mattress keeps giving your body the optimal support that it needs. So, if you’re curious for more information about the Dreamfoam mattress, please continue reading…
But before we get into the ins and outs of the mattress, let’s quickly discuss the Dreamfoam Bedding company for a second. Why? So you’ll know exactly what sets this company apart from all the others companies. And so you’ll know why their mattresses are better than many others memory foam mattresses.
About Dreamfoam Bedding
The Dreamfoam bedding company was founded in 2010. Some people might think that their age (relatively young for a mattress company) is a bad thing. However, many people disagree with this. Why? Because there are several things that older mattress companies do wrong.
And it is up to new companies to set these things right and to innovate. For example:
- Place of production – Dreamfoam Bedding produces all of their mattresses in the U.S. Many other mattress companies outsource their production to Chinese factories. This means that they give up control and quality.
- Shipping & mattress compression – Dreamfoam Bedding only compresses their mattresses on the day that they are sent. This allows for superior quality of the mattress. Other companies often produce and compress their mattresses in bulk. And as a result the mattress sometimes sits compressed on a shelf for more than half a year.
On top of that, Dreamfoam Bedding stand for superior quality mattresses for a good price. So you can expect to receive a very comfortable mattress for a lower price than with many other older mattress companies.
But enough about the company… let’s dive into the Dreamfoam mattress specifications!
Dreamfoam mattress specifications
In this Dreamfoam mattress review, we are discussing the DreamFoam Mattress Ultimate Dreams Gel Memory Foam Mattress for back pain. Dreamfoam bedding produces many different types of mattresses. However, this mattress is one of their all-time favourites.
- Available sizes – the Dreamfoam mattress is available in the sizes Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, California King.
- Thickness – the mattress is 13 inches thick.
- Place of production – 100% of the production takes place in the U.S.A. and 100% of the components are from the U.S.A.
- CertiPUR certification – the mattress is certified with the CertiPUR mark. This means that the mattress is, among others, free of heavy metals and other toxic compounds.
- Dimensions – for the Queen mattress the dimensions are: 80 x 60 x 13 inches and the mattress weighs 105 pounds.
Note: for the complete price table + specifications of other Dreamfoam mattress sizes, please refer to this page.
Two types of people who love to sleep on a Dreamfoam mattress
In my experience, there are 2 types of people who really enjoy sleeping on a Dreamfoam mattress:
- People who like memory foam mattresses, but find them a bit too firm for their taste – if you like to sleep on memory foam mattresses, but wish they were a bit softer, then you have nothing to lose by trying out the Dreamfoam mattress.
- People who value luxury for an affordable price – most luxury mattresses are expensive. However, Dreamfoam Bedding uses exclusive technologies that allow them to offer you luxury mattresses for an affordable price.
5 Benefits of the Dreamfoam mattress
#1 Three unique layers offer optimal sleeping comfort
The mattress is built with 3 unique layers that each add their own valuable characteristics.S o you can sleep optimally throughout the night. Here are the 3 layers from top to bottom:
- 3” gel memory foam that comforts to the pressure of your body.
- 2” regular memory foam for even more support.
- 8” premium base foam that lays the foundation for good sleeping.
All these layers work together to create the optimal sleeping experience for you.
#2 Soft memory gel for more comfortability than regular memory gel mattresses
Many people like to sleep on memory foam mattresses because the mattress comforts to each body part. However, some people find that the regular memory foam mattresses offer too much pressure.
In other words, they are too firm.
That’s why Dreamfoam Bedding decided to make a special model for those people. This Dreamfoam mattress offers all the support of regular memory foam mattresses. But it’s extra soft, so you’ll feel more comfortable sleeping on it.
#3 Buying a mattress has never been easier
It’s very easy to order the Dreamfoam mattress for back pain. All you have to do is go to the Dreamfoam sales page on Amazon, order the mattress. And it will be sent to you right away.
The added benefit is that the mattress will be compressed the day that it is sent. So you can expect a fresh mattress.
After you receive the mattress all you have to do is put it on the bed with the right side up. And wait for the mattress to decompress.
Note: the mattress needs around 24-48 to fully decompress. So don’t worry if it looks a bit small after a couple of hours after you open the delivery.
#4 CertiPUR-US certified
The CertiPUR-US certification means that the mattress is environmental friendly. So the mattress has been made without the following compounds:
- ozone depleters
- PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (”Tris”) flame retardants
- mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
So you don’t have to worry about the eco friendliness of the mattress. It’s a very safe and healthy mattress to sleep on.
#5 Better sleep quality & better mornings
When you start sleeping on the Dreamfoam mattress, there are several things that you can expect. If you’ve been sleeping on an older mattress that wasn’t comfortable enough for you, then you’ll quickly notice that your sleep quality increases.
And as a results of that you will experience more restful night and wake up with more energy. Not only that, but this increase in energy will be with you all throughout the day. It’s also pretty common for people to see an improvement in their back problems.
So, I hope you’ve now got enough reasons to give sleeping on a Dreamfoam mattress a go!
Dreamfoam mattress for back pain reviews
“After the first night I could already feel the difference. It’s been a long time since I have had such a good night of sleep. I hope this continues and I am very happy with my purchase.”
“I really like memory foam mattresses, but they’re a bit too firm for me. When I found out that Dreamfoam was making high quality memory foam mattresses that were softer than regular ones, I immediately ordered the Dreamfoam mattress for back pain. Needless to say, I do not regret it!”
Where to get a Dreamfoam mattress for a good price?
If you too want to experience the amazing comforts of this mattress and wake up with more energy…
… then buy the Dreamfoam mattress on Amazon!
P.S. did you know that the mattress comes with a 10 year warranty? Don’t miss this amazing deal and buy the Dreamfoam mattress for back pain now!