One of the most luxurious ways to fall asleep is in a Personal Comfort bed for back pain. Not only is it one if the best-rated mattresses in the world based on quality and comfort, but the bed also comes with the latest technologies. You can adjust the pressure of the bed with the Personal Comfort app on Android or IOS.
If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to wake up in complete luxury… then continue reading!
About Personal Comfort
Personal Comfort is a company dedicated to giving you the best possible sleep you can get. They do this by utilizing the latest technologies in their beds and mattresses. Some time ago, they decided to check how well people slept on their mattresses. That’s when they conducted a 7 week study with their customers.
Here’s what they found:
- 88.9% of the people who sleep on a Personal Comfort bed experience a reduce in back pain.
- 90% experienced significant higher quality sleep and more comfort.
- And 85.2% had a better nights sleep and woke up more refreshed.
On top of that, there were some more interesting statistics:
- 16% Decrease in the time it took to fall asleep.
- 24% Improvement in sleep fragmentation.
- 38% Decrease in number of awakenings during sleep.
- 38% Improvement in sleep depth.
- 41% Improvement in sleep quality.
- 46% Improvement in the level of pain experienced in the mornings.
If that doesn’t convince you to get yourself a Personal Comfort bed for back pain, then I highly recommend you continue read everything else about the study here. But that’s enough about the company itself. let’s dive into the specifics of the Personal Comfort bed!
Personal Comfort bed specifications
The most luxurious bed is the 13 inch Personal Comfort A8 bed. Here is everything you need to know about the mattress you’ll be sleeping on:
- It’s 13 inches thick and consists of many layers (including memory foam) that offer you the most comfortable nights sleep you’ve ever had.
- It includes ‘breathable’ pillows and you have a 25 year warranty.
- On top of that, the top part of the mattress can be switched, so there’s less wear and tear of the part where you sleep on.
Two types of people who’ll love to sleep on the Personal Comfort bed for back pain
I’ve found that there are 2 types of people who absolutely love to sleep in a Personal Comfort bed. Find out if you’re one of them:
- People who love to sleep in complete luxury and comfort. Personal Comfort offers you one of the most comfortable mattresses available on today’s market. If you experience trouble sleeping because of discomfort, you have to try out this bed.
- People whose sleep suffers from back pain. As found out during the Sleep Comfort study – over 90% of people who sleep on the bed experience a decrease in back pain. If your sleep suffers because you have back issues, sleeping on a Personal Comfort bed for back pain is one of the best decisions you’ll ever make!
5 Benefits of Personal Comfort
#1 Amazing comfort
Because of the multi layer mattress and new technologies, you’ll sleep like a baby on a Personal Comfort mattress. The mattress is 13 inches thick, which means that it offers full support for your body.
On top of that, the memory foam layers will adapt to your body weight. This means that you’ll have the all the benefits of a soft mattress – with the support from a firmer mattress. you’ll feel the difference waking up after a great nights sleep in a Personal Comfort bed!
#2 Personalize your bed with the Personal Comfort app
This is one of the first beds that comes with its own app! You can install the app on your Android device or iPhone. With he app you can regulate the pressure of the mattress.
You can play around with different pressures to see at which pressure you’ll sleep best. And did you know that you can do this for each side of the bed? So you and your partner can both sleep in such a way that makes you feel most comfortable.
#3 25 year warranty
Most mattresses give a 10 year warranty. But not Sleep Comfort. With all the great feedback from customers they know that their beds are one of the best deals out there.
That’s why they give you a 25 year-long warranty on your purchase. A Personal Comfort bed might be a tad more expensive than a regular bed – but it will last longer & increase the quality of your sleep!
And since you sleep for about one-third of your life… sleep quality is priceless.
#4 Flip your mattress to reduce wear and tear
Regular mattresses will often show a bad spot after a couple of years. This is logical, since most people tend to sleep in a specific position. Personal Comfort decided to change this.
That’s why you can zip up the top layer of your mattress and switch it. What tis effectively does is that it reduces the wear and tear on specific points in the mattress. Your mattress will stay in top shape for many years to come!
#5 Latest of the art technology and unparalleled in luxury
All the previous benefits are to show you one thing. You’ll sleep in absolute luxury in a Personal Comfort bed. Not only will your sleep quality drastically increase when you switch from a regular mattress to Personal Comfort, but you (just as many others already found) will also experience a reduce in back and joint pain.
If you want to experience better quality sleep and wake up with pain, the Personal Comfort bed is the absolute #1 choice that experts recommend!
How others sleep in it:
“I’ve slept on regular mattresses all my life. But after I turned 40 I started to feel the long office hours. I woke up each morning with a gnawing feeling in my back and during the day I just couldn’t get myself in a comfortable position while sitting. I went to my physician and he recommend me Personal Comfort bed for back pain. At first I was a little sceptical about the price and claims, but I decided I had nothing to lose with their 120 night risk-free trial.
I’ve been sleeping in it already for 1.5 years and I have to say: this is ABSOLUTELY the most comfortable bed I’ve ever slept in. And on top of that – my back pain is gone too! 100%Recommended!”
“My husband got this bed several months ago because he wanted to surprise me. So far I’m sleeping a lot better than I used to. before I never used to sleep in on weekends, but that has changed! It’s such a luxurious mattress that I really don’t want any other!”
Best place to get a Personal Comfort bed
If you too want experience all these amazing benefits and wake up in absolute comfort and luxury…
… then buy the Personal Comfort bed here & feel the difference in sleep quality!
P.S. Did you know that the personal comfort bed for back pain is voted one of the most comfortable mattresses? Click here to take advantage of this great offer now!