What if there was a mattress that would feel incredibly comfortable to sleep in – but also supported your body in such a way that you could say goodbye to little pains and aches? And what if this mattress would be available for a fraction of the price what other brand mattresses would ask? Wouldn’t you straight run to the store and get your self this mattress? Well, if you would, then I have good news for you… the Signature Sleep mattress for back pain offers you exactly that!
On this page you can find all the information you need about the Signature Sleep mattress. Here’s a short overview of everything we’ll be discussing:
- About the Signature Sleep company
- Signature Sleep mattress specifications
- 2 Types of people who love to sleep on a Signature Sleep mattress
- 5 benefits of the Signature Sleep mattress for back pain
- Get better rest, no matter what position you sleep in
- Great for the whole family
- Delivered straight to your doorstep
- Eco-friendly mattress
- Support your entire body while feeling amazingly comfortable
- Signature Sleep mattress review
- Where to get a Signature sleep mattress or a good price?
So, if any of the above interest you, feel free to read the rest of this article…
About the Signature Sleep company
Sleep Signature is a company that makes mattresses for people from every walk of life. This means that whatever your sleeping needs are, Signature Sleep has you covered.
The greatest thing about the company si that they focus on simplicity in their mattress. And this guarantees that each of their mattresses is extremely comfortable – for a fraction of the price what you would pay for other brand mattresses.
Another thing that separates Signature Sleep from many other companies are their views on Eco friendliness. They believe that everyone has the power in them to make a difference in the health of our planet. And by purchasing a mattress you can help. That’s because each mattress is made following green guidelines set up by the U.S. government (more on that later in this article). You can sleep without guilt knowing that your mattress is eco-friendly.
Signature Sleep mattress specifications
For this Signature Sleep mattress review, we’ll be discussing one of their most popular mattress models: the Signature Sleep 12 inch memory foam mattress.
Here are all the specifications of the mattress:
- Memory foam – comforts to your entire body and offers great support for each individual body part.
- Mattress thickness – apart from the 12 inch model, you can also choose a 6, 8 or 10 inch thickness.
- Mattress sizes – the sizes available are Twin, Full, Queen and King.
- CertiPUR-US certified foam – the foam in the mattress is CertiPUR certified. This means that it’s a very environmental friendly mattress.
- What surfaces does the mattress work on? – for an optimal sleeping experience, you can place the mattress on a box spring, bunk bed, platform bed, daybed or a trundle.
- Cover fabric – the mattress is covered with a breathable knitted fabric.
- Thickness of memory foam – the 12 inch model has 4 inches memory foam.
Note: for the complete specifics of the mattress, please refer to this page. You can also find the thickness of the memory foam for other thicknesses than the 12” model there.
2 Types of people who love to sleep on a Signature Sleep mattress
- People who want a very comfortable mattress for a good price – the signature Sleep mattress is one of the more comfortable memory foam mattresses on the market. But that doesn’t mean that it comes with a heavy price tag. For the exact price, please look at their pricing page.
- People who care about the environment and want to sleep in a mattress that fulfills eco-friendliness standards – the Signature Sleep mattress is CertiPUR-UR certified. So all the foam that was used to produce the mattress does not harm the environment.
5 benefits of the Signature Sleep mattress for back pain
#1 Get better rest, no matter what position you sleep in
The main benefit of the Signature Sleep mattress is that it allows you to get optimal rest. The way it does this is by providing comfort and support for your body while you sleep. The main advantage of this is that you’ll wake up with more energy and less pains throughout your body.
And who wouldn’t sign up for that! On top of that, the mattress offers comfort and support regardless of what sleeping position your prefer. So whether you’re a side, stomach or back sleeper, the mattress will support your body.
#2 Great for the whole family
Another great thing about the mattress is that it provides comfort for the entire family. I don’t mean that the mattress is large enough to fit everyone… but the mattress is available in many different sizes. Ranging from comfortable kids mattresses to large king-size ones for you and your partner.
And each one will deliver amazing sleep quality. So if you value the sleeping health of your family, you’re guaranteed to enjoy the Signature Sleep mattresses.
#3 Delivered straight to your doorstep
Getting a mattress to you own home can be a tough experience. Most mattresses are bulky and the way they are packaged doesn’t help.
Luckily the mattress come in a handy box (see exactly how it works in the image below). This means that all you have to do is accept the mattress at your doorstep, take it up (it weighs only 53 pounds) and put it on your bed frame.
#4 Eco-friendly mattress
As we discussed before, the mattress is CertiPUR-US certified. What this means is that all the foam used in this foam mattress is eco-friendly. So your mattress was made:
- without ozone depleters
- without PBDEs, TDCPP and TCEP flame retardants
- no lead, mercury, or any other heavy metals are used in producing this mattress.
- without formaldehyde
- without phthalates, which is regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- with Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions. This is great for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million are emitted)
#5 Support your entire body while feeling amazingly comfortable
When we sum up all these benefits we come to the obvious conclusion that the Signature Sleep mattress for back pain is a great choice if you’re looking for a new mattress. Not only is it very comfortable to sleep in, but it also offers each part of your body the right support that it needs.
So whether you’re looking to increase the quality of your sleep, get rid of little pains and aches, or want a solution to your back problems – you can find all of this with the signature Sleep mattress!
Signature Sleep mattress review
“I didn’t even know mattresses for this low price could be comfortable. I was a little sceptic at first, but after I slept on it for a night at a friend’s place I was sold. Now I’ve been sleeping on it for about 2 months and I can honestly say that this was one of the best purchases that I made this year!”
“Not only do I sleep a lot better in it, even my kinds from time to wake me up at night to crawl in bed with their mom. I’m really happy with the Signature Sleep mattress for back pain and wish I bought it earlier”
Where to get a Signature Sleep mattress for a good price?
If you want to experience amazingly comfortable nights and sleep without any *environmental guilt*….
… then buy the Signature Sleep mattress on Amazon!
P.S.Curious how other people sleep on the mattress? Click here to read exactly what others say about the Signature Sleep mattress!