Most of the air mattresses out there make you feel like you’re sleeping on the hard floor. Not only are they less than a couple of inches thick, but most of them also become softer as the night continues. And the end results is a painful back and a bad night of sleep. Sounds familiar? For many it does. However, all these problems are easy to solve with the Air Dream mattress.
That is because the Air Dream mattress was designed specifically to give you optimal comfort. There are many reasons why this is one of the best-selling air mattresses on Amazon. And in this Air Dream mattress you’ll find all the information you need to make a well-informed decision whether to buy this mattress.
But first, let’s quickly discuss the company behind the Air Dream mattress: the Fashion Bed Group.
So you’ll know exactly what the company behind the mattress is like and if they fit with you.
About the Fashion Bed Group
The Fashion bed Group is a company that makes all types of products related to bedding. As the name says, their main focus in on fashionable bedding, but that doesn’t mean that their mattresses aren’t very comfortable to sleep on.
They are fanatical about new technologies on the front of better sleeping and incorporate these into all their products. All this is done so you can enjoy a good nights rest and wake up feeling completely refreshed.
Air dream mattress specifications
The most popular Air Dream mattress is the AirDream Hypoallergenic Inflatable mattress for Sleeper Sofas. That’s why we’ll be discussing all the specifics you need to know about the mattress. Here they are:
- Available sizes – the mattress is available in Full or Queen size
- Coils – it’s one of the few rare air mattresses that uses coils. So expect a vastly improved sleeping experience compared to regular air mattresses.
- Pump – the mattress includes an easy-to-use handheld electric pump
- Size – the Queen mattress is 11” x 60” x 72” in its inflated form.
- 3-year warranty – it comes with a 3 year warranty
- Thickness – the mattress is 11 inches thick with a .5 innerspring thickness for extra support.
- All inclusive – everything you need for a successful setup and use of the mattress is included.
Note: these are the specifics for the Queen mattress. For more information and the dimensions of the Full mattress, please go to this page.
Two types of people who love to sleep on an Air Dream mattress
- People who frequently have guests over but no place for a special guest room – the Air Dream mattress was made specifically for those who often have guests over but no place in their house or apartment for a guest room. The mattress is easy to set up and offers the same comfort as a real mattress. So you won’t have to let your guests down!
- People who often travel and/or have to sleep in places without a good bed – if you travel frequently and often have to sleep in uncomfortable beds or mattresses. Then bringing an Air Dream mattress with you can be a lifesaver. It weighs only 50 pounds so it’s easy to put in your car whenever you have a trip coming.
5 benefits of the Air Dream mattress
#1 A sofa sleeper with the comfort of a real mattress
As discussed before in the specifications. The Air Dream mattress has a special air-over-coil technique that allows the mattress to b as comfortable as any regular mattress.
A major issue with other air mattresses is that they’re made only out of air. This means that is very easy for the mattress to lose its firmness. And the end result is that you end up sleeping on the floor. And that’s of course the last thing you want!
#2 Easy to inflate and deflate
The included electric pump will make sure that inflating and deflating the mattress will go very smooth. Both are done within 1 minute, so you won’t have to wait long.
It’s the perfect option if you have some last-minute guests who need to stay over at your house. Just take the mattress out of its storage, plug the electric pump in and within a minute your guests will be able to lie down on this comfortable air mattress.
#3 The 11 inch mattress offers optimal support
Most air mattresses are less than 5 inches thick. This of course doesn’t make for a very comfortable sleeping experience. However, the Air Dream mattress is 11.5 inches thick which makes it 10 times more comfortable and supportive than your regular air mattress.
If you’ve ever struggled with sleeping on an air mattress, you can say goodbye to these problems with the Air Dream mattress.
#4 Easy to clean
After your guests have left the next morning it’s also very easy to clean up. ALl you have to do is put the electrical pump on deflate and within 1 minute the mattress will be ready to store.
You might want to clean it up a bit so it will be fresh again for the next use. But that’s all!
#5 Easy to use when you have guests or family staying the night
When we count up all these benefits it quickly becomes clear that the Air Dream mattress is the obvious choice if you’re looking for an air mattress.
Not only does it offer you unparalleled comfort compared to other air mattresses, but it’s also extremely easy to use and clean!
Air Dream mattress review
“I often have guests over but unfortunately no extra bedroom for them. That’s why I bought the air dream mattress so that my guests could also sleep comfortable. So far I have only heard positive remarks from all my friends and family who have slept on it. They all said that the mattress was a lot more comfortable than other air mattresses that they have slept on earlier!”
“My brother comes by once every week on the weekends to have a good time. But I didn’t have an extra bedroom for him. Before he’d take his own air mattress but I wanted to surprise him for his birthday and bought the Air Dream mattress after I read some positive words on it on a couple of sites. Especially for the price it’s a complete steal!”
Where to get the Air Dream mattress
P.S. It’s a very popular mattress… so click here to see if the mattress is still available for you!