We recently reviewed the Therapedic vs Tempurpedic mattresses on this blog. Now it is time to review the Therapedic vs Tempurpedic pillows. As you know your pillow can make a big difference in how you sleep at night. It has an influence on a lot of factors, but it’s especially important if you have tension in your neck – or if you have other neck problems.
Today we’re going to find out which of the 2 pillows is a better choice for which types of sleepers. This is especially important if you switch sleeping positions throughout the night.
Therapedic vs Tempurpedic pillows
To start, both companies are reputable and make high quality goods. So you don’t have to worry about getting a pillow that will lose its shape or go bad after several months or years.
Here are the specifications of the most popular Therapedic True Cool side sleeper pillow:
- Filled with memory foam
- Provides cooler sleep with increased airflow
- 1000 thread count measures 22 inch by 16 inch with a 2 inch gusset.
- Increased support for head and neck makes it a good pillow for neck sleepers.
You are the specifications of The Tempurpedic Tempur-cloud pillow:
- Made from 50% cotton / 50% polyester
- Intended for side, back and stomach sleepers
- Sleep cool with the dual cooling module
- Supports your head, neck and shoulders
- Designed as a lightweight pillow
- 100% cotton quilted cover (can be removed for washing)
- Available in queen and king size
Here are the differences
Just looking at specifications can make it difficult to see where the differences are between the Therapedic vs Tempurpedic pillows. However, once you dig a little bit deeper it will be more easy to find out what differences are between these pillows.
Here are the differences:
- The Tempurpedic Pillow is made from cotton and polyester – whereas the Therapedic from memory foam.
- So it will depend on what you’re preferences are.
- However, the Tempurpedic pillows are more expensive.
- They are also good for sleepers on the side, back and stomach.
- Whereas Therapedic pillows are mainly good for side sleepers.
Conclusion Therapedic vs Tempurpedic pillows
The main differences between these two pillows and for which sleepers they are good, will depend on what type of sleeper you are.
If your a side sleeper and on a budget, we recommend you get the Therapedic pillow.
However, if you want more quality, or you frequently change your position in bed, then you’re better off getting the Tempurpedic Pillow.
If you have any questions about the Tempurpedic vs Therapedic pillows, feel free to leave them in the comments. We hope you learnt a lot in this short, but informative article. you can find more information about these two pillows in the following links.
Be sure to check them out if you’re looking for a quality pillow.
P.S. for the majority of people, it’s a better idea to get a Tempurpedic pillow. It’s of higher quality and better suited for different types of sleepers. Get the Tempurpedic pillow here!